Vacant Building Services
Our vacant property services make it easy for Property owners and investors comply with the long list of mandatory requirements stipulated by insurance companies – which would otherwise prejudice their cover. Following and satisfying the insurance requirements of some of the largest underwriters in Ireland, Private Security have a team of mobile Property Inspectors that are ticking all the boxes and protecting landlords’ investments up and down the country.
We Can Look After:
- Securing the property against illegal entry.
- Securing all external doors.
- Changing all locks within 7 days.
- Replacing or boarding up all broken windows.
- Sealing letterboxes if unoccupied for more than 6 months.
- Removing all internal and external waste materials.
- Shutting off the gas supply.
- Shutting off and draining down the water supply (unless a sprinkler system is installed).
- Shutting off the electricity (unless this is required for viewings or alarms).
- Inspecting property internally & externally every 7 days.
- Logging all visits with date, time and identity of inspector.
- Reporting any breaches to the landlord or managing agent and recommending actions to rectify the problem immediately.
These weekly patrols by our mobile security officers ensure a random but regular presence at your premises and prove a very real and effective deterrent to potential intruders and to the common problems suffered by vacant properties and all these visits are recorded by our state of the art electronic patrol system which can be downloaded and forwarded to the client at any time.
In addition, as your key holders, We can also act as an escort to accompany contractors,
agents and visitors wishing to visit the property.
Weekly Inspections Alert Of:
Security Breaches, Rubbish Build Up, Water Leaks
Property Maintenance Issues & Graffiti & Vandalism